- CJC™ Filter Separators are off-line oil filtration systems / oil separators, combining: Fine filtration with water separation all in one unit, with an integrated circulating pump.
- CJC™ Filter Separators remove water by coalescence Minimize oil contamination levels of particles and oil degradation products (oxidation resin/sludge, varnish).
- Designed for use in applications containing:
- Hydraulic oil
- Diesel fuel
- Lubrication oil, etc.
- The CJC™ depth filters have a filtration degree of 3 microns absolute and a very large dirt-holding capacity.
- Provides numerous benefits including:
- Reduced maintenance
- Increased productivity
- Maximum lifetime of system components, In-line filters and oil
- The modular Filter Separators are built and sized to specific customer requirements – whether the oil volume is 2 litres or 200,000 litres.
- CJC™ Filter Separators ensure trouble-free operation of:
- Marine hydraulics
- Marine diesel fuel systems
- Steam turbine lube systems
- Water-cooled hydraulic industry equipment