Blue Baleen Pre Conditioners
- The CJC™ Blue Baleen PreConditioner (PC) is a bag filter.
- Using CJC™ Blue Baleen PreConditioner Inserts (PCI) , designed for pre-conditioning of bilge water and other types of process or waste water.
- The CJC™ PreConditioner (PC) is intended for installation before a CJC™ Blue Baleen OilAbsorb (OA) system in marine bilge water over board systems or other waste water systems in order to:
- Remove solid contaminants, rust, soot, sand and dust etc. from the water.
- Remove large oil droplets from the water, which will further extend the service time of the Blue Baleen OilAbsorb Inserts.
- Particle Removal.
- The clean bilge may contain solid contaminants such as:
- Dust particles which may blur the water and disturb the Oil Monitor sensor.
- The PreConditioner is a good add-on to the Blue Baleen OilAbsorb.
- It will reduce the readings on the Oil Monitor.
- As standard the CJC™ PreConditioner is equipped with 5 µm and 2 µm polypropylene bag filters.
Product Sheet CJC Blue Baleen PreConditioner (PC)